申請2022-2023年度9月份入學年齡 子女出生年份 申請入讀班級 入學年齡 2017年12月31日前 高班 2022年9月入學時滿4歲8個月 2018年12月31日前 低班 2022年9月入學時滿3歲8個月 2019年12月31日前 幼兒班 2022年9月入學時滿2歲8個月
- 取錄後請家長帶同「註冊證或入學許可證 」及註冊費(半日班$900/全日班$1500)到校辦理註冊手續，如逾期仍未辦理註冊手續，則當作自動放棄學位，放棄的學位將由下一位補上。
2022-2023 School year Application notice for New Student
- Collection and Distribution Period: Obtain from school in person during office hours.Return of application form: Submit the application form in person with the documents required during office hours.
2. Required Documents:
2.1 Application form
Click here to download《 2022-2023 Mid-term Application Form》
2.2 Copy of your child’s birth certificate and a photocopy of relevant documentation showing your child has approval from the Director of Immigration to reside and study in Hong Kong if he/she is born outside of Hong Kong.
2.3 Copy of child’s vaccination record including the cover page.
2.4 Application fee $40
Monday to Friday: 9:00A.M. to 11:30A.M. or 1:30P.M. to 4:00P.M.
Saturday: 9:00A.M. to 12:30P.M. , close at Saturday afternoon, Sunday and public holidays.
4.The date of interview: Further notice
- Application for Admission to Kindergarten for Academic Year 2022-2023 on September
Day of Birth Application classes Age Requirement Born on or before 31st December 2017 Upper Class (K3) 4 years and 8 months old before September 2022 Born on or before 31st December 2018 Lower Class (K2) 3 years and 8 months old before September 2022 Born on or before 31st December 2019 Nursery Class (K1) 2 years and 8 months old before September 2022
- Parents must have documents to prove that their children can live in Hong Kong.
- If the submitted admission application documents are not complete, you will not be able to complete the admission application procedures.
- If you have already taken the application form but have not submitted any documents, our school will not arrange an interview.
- After submitting the admission application documents, the school will call to inform you to arrange the interview time. If the child fails to attend, it will be deemed to have been given up automatically, and the relevant admission application will be cancelled.
- Within one week after the child’s interview, the school will notify the parents of the result of the interview, and the school will decide whether to arrange a second interview if necessary.
- If the student has a brother or sister enrolled in or graduated from this school, please list it in the table.
- After admission, parents are requested to bring their “Registration Certificate or Admission Pass” and the registration fee ($900 for half-day classes/$1500 for full-day classes) to the school to complete the registration procedures. If the registration procedure is not completed before the expiry date, the place will be deemed to have been abandoned automatically, and the abandoned place will be replaced by the next person.